Become A Hanlux Beauty Representative
We believe that you have the talent and potential to sell Hanlux. If you believe in your products then so will your customers! You don’t have to be an experienced sales person or beauty expert, you just need to be reliable, helpful, and foremost, friendly!
Just be yourself!
If this sounds like something you could do then you’ll be a great Hanlux representative.
Being a Hanlux representative offers so many benefits, such as the chance to work from home and be self-employed, meet new people in your local area, as well as unlimited earning potential. It’s also a fantastic opportunity to develop new skills and gain access to free training and development opportunities – we’ll teach you everything you need to know!
Don’t hesitate, join our Hanlux Beauty Representative team today and experience Hanlux your way. Set up an online business or bring the products to life in your own home by hosting a fabulous Hanlux party, working the hours that suit you and your family.
Let us show you how it works and what’s in it for you.
On customer service links, click on affiliate page to get started!
*Full terms and conditions apply.
BEAUTY ADVICE AND MAKEUP TIPS
The Hanlux team is made up of the best African makeup artists who can offer unmatched advice and beauty tips based on your skin condition. All we ask is that you answer just a few quick questions firstso that we can begin our best recommendations for your skin’s requirements.
Feel free to ask us questions. Help us help you.
With an iconic collection of luxurious and elegant makeup we will make you rock like the African Queen we know you are. Order our products today to see an immediate visible difference.
At Hanlux we promote NO Skin Bleaching, No Parabens, NO SLS's, No steroids, and NO animal testing.
Our range of luxurious skincare products will brighten your skin without harsh chemicals like Hydroquinone and Steroids found in some skin care brands. Our skincare products will allow you to love the natural skin tone you are in. Feel, smell and look naturally beautiful with our luxurious organic brightening products. All products are tried and tested by our award-winning expert team of cosmetic manufacturers who are compliant with EU Cosmetic Regulations.
With an unparalleled selection of organic, natural, chemical-free and ethically sourced products for all skin types, we are sure we have the right products for you – just ask!
- Pour out a small amount of soft shampoo or antibacterial moisturising handwash liquid into a shallow bowl.
- Submerge only the brush hairs to soak the tip of the brush. Use your fingers to work into lather.Gently swirling, being careful not to wet the ferrule or base of the brush.
- Rinse the brush under warm running water pointing downwards.
- Repeat steps two and three, rinsing well until water runs clear from the brush.
- Use a thick paper towelsheet or clean cloth to wipe excess water and reshape brush.
- Lay the brush flat on a cloth until completely dry. Avoid drying upright as it can cause bristles to spread and wooden handles to crack.
- Submerge in lukewarm water in a bowl.
- Using a mild shampoo or preferably antibacterial handsoap, swirl and delicately squeeze it. Avoid pinching or twisting.
- Rinse well with cold water until water runs clear.
- Using a towel or soft cotton cloth, squeeze gently to blot away excess water.
- Let it air dry in a well ventilated area.